jk

Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity

Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

osho

osho

interview

link

kabeer

Friday, November 7, 2008

How to name it?

O God
You Left me alone
Amidst the crowd
I am,
A fish out of water
Breathless, I pant for air.
On the edge of a precipice
I stand helpless
The dizzy heights
Gives me creeps
Make me feel giddy
Your absence is a vacuum
A bottomless void
The staring blank space sprawl agape
I am a ship anchorless
Adrift in the vast expanse of the sea,
I sink and swim
With the waves, it
Wanes my vigour
A river in spate finds
It’s way in plain
And low alike
But in a drought
The river turns a ghost of its past
Lifeless,
It becomes an empty shallow abyss
Making a woeful sight in the scorching sun.
O God come
Fill in to the void
As the rain in a river
Explode in my space
Pour your self in my soul
Anchor me with love
Shore up with care
Speak soft and sweet, for
In you, there’s life
The fecund wind
The seminal elixir of life.

1 comment:

Remesh Kesavan said...

Hai sir,

I'm very happy to see a poetic heart in you.It's too good.
Let me suggest a name for your poem.

"Babblings of an English DRG".
If you accept this pls send a mail.

Remesh
Thrissur