jk

Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity

Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

osho

osho

interview

link

kabeer

Friday, September 17, 2010

you and me

The morning dew is aglow
bright and and golden
wake up dear
the sleeping earth'awake
the bird is in the air
the fish on its way
And the beast is on the hunt
so wake up,and
Remember you wake to my awareness,and your presence alwaysI feel
so wake upgently,and
step down slowly,
and walk with carefor
The pavement you walk on is
strewn with my dreams
speak gently or
say your prayers in love, for
Remember i listen
a crack in the voice or
a variace in tone..
is a day in gloom for me
light the fire in caution
use the knife in precision, for
a burn or a cut on your finger tip...
leave my heart scarred,for
remember you have my heart on your hands
so work softly with it
never vexed be about
the fret and fever of life
remember that we make the world
not the world make us, and remember
you are the world for me
sleep in calm my love
the fairies sing for you sweetly
and cool breeze swing on the tree tops
the worls is asleep with you in peace
and remember you are my drem

1 comment:

satheesan narakkode said...

Why don't you visit and comment www.englishclassroomthoughts.blogspot.com